We’ve had two super fun adventures on the Intrigue — sunset cruise and whale watching — and both were awesome. The boat is beautiful and clean, and offers several comfortable inside and outside decks with seating. The crew is friendly and fun. They go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience. Jeanne Bellezzo
Luxury Charter Maritime Adventures
Open the Door to Extraordinary
Experience a more intimate way of viewing our glorious marine ecosystem , away from the crowds, and at your pace, It’s an experience unlike any other.
Whale Watching Cruises
Enjoy up-close encounters with a variety of marine wildlife including whales and dolphins, seals, sea lions, and birds, all in their natural environments. We offer trips from 3-5 hours in duration on coastal or offshore waters, depending on local seasonal migratory patterns.
Whale watching charters can be customized by trip length and style
Starting at $1400 (winter) and $1,950 (summer) for up to 6 people*
Marine life commonly seen:
- 10 species of local and migratory whales
- 5 types of dolphins/porpoises
- Elephant and harbor seals
- California sea lions
- Countless varieties of aquatic birds
Winter (Dec – March) — 3 HRS
Starting at $1400 for up to 6 persons
Summer (April – Nov) — 5 HRS
Starting at $1,950 for up to 6 persons*
All trips include a snack or meal and non-alcoholic beverages.
* Trip lengths can be extended in length and group size can reach up to 12 guests with an addiotnal fees and crew contracting. **Trips can be customized with gourmet made-from-scratch meals, beverage packages, or music tailored to meet your individual taste and style. Please contact us to discuss ways to create a personalized and exceptional charter experience for a lifetime of memories.
Breaching Whale Courtesy Robert Perry – NaturalPhotographis.com